How to register
- Swimmers must be registered before attending practice.
- If your child has experience on a swim team (not just swim lessons), the child does not have to demonstrate his/her swimming skills to register. We held the initial registration for those children on Tuesday, March 23 at the Alamo Heights City Council chambers from 4pm to 8pm.
- Our initial registration for children who had never been on a swim team before was on Saturday, March 27 at Alamo Heights High School natatorium. We will have two more additional days of registration. Those will be on May 27 and 28 at the first two days of practice. Children should come to this registration prepared to swim with swimming suit, goggles, and towels. In the mean time, if you have questions about registration, or you would like to register ahead of the final two days, please contact
and she will help you.
- We will also have Russ Garney on hand to fit and sell team color swim suits to the swimmers soon after regular practice begins. We get these suits from Russ at cost (much cheaper than retail). Each swimmer must wear team colors to meets and should wear team colors to practice.
There will be a release form for the parents to sign at registration. We will ask for parents' phone numbers and permission to call for medical help if a child is injured or needs medical attention.
- Alamo Heights Pool member Fee per child $115
- Non-member Fee per child $135